We focus on the following:
• There is more to retirement than the financial aspects of Retirement planning.
• The upside of participating in the “Knowledge Transfer Process”.
• The upside of letting go of one’s corporate identity.
• The upside of creating their “new you”.
• Helping to transition the rules of engagement with their spouse or significant other.
• Understanding why some of their work friends will fall away.
• The upside of understanding why they need Retirement Lifestyle direction.
• Helping them to avoid the “Dark Side” of Retirement.
• What can we help you with?